1:05 recording by John Reedy (including greetings from wife Frances and sister to Marie) recorded in a carnival recording booth and sent to his sister Beulah and discovered after her death by her granddaughter Robin
* "Oh Death" (Starday SEP 168)
* John Interviews Junior (Christmas Eve 1961)
* "Tiny Bitty Pieces Knockin' On Your Door"
Mash-up of Frances Reedy's song "Tiny Bitty Pieces" and her husband John Reedy's song "Knockin' On Your Door"
* "I Feel Jesus" (Reel-to-Reel)
This is a home-made reel-to-reel tape recording of Frances Reedy singing "I Feel Jesus," a gospel song she wrote, with Pete Cultice playing steel guitar, Alonzo Honeycutt on mandolin, and her granddaughter Timi Reedy on washboard. Recorded in Corbin, Kentucky in the late 1960s or early 1970s. (Frances and her husband also recorded this song commercially in Nashville, Tennessee on the Starday label (SEP 209) as "John Reedy and The Stone Mt. Trio" in 1962.)"
* Frank Godbey Asks Ralph Stanley About Learning "Oh Death" (1967)
This is an excerpt of Frank Godbey interviewing Ralph Stanley as a guest on his "The Sound of Bluegrass" WMNI radio show in Columbus, Ohio on September 9, 1967. Frank asks Ralph where he learned the old gospel song "Oh Death," which he says he learned from John (and Frances) Reedy. (Digital audio and content details courtesy of Stanley Brothers historian Gary B. Reid)
* Rebel Reedy Radio
These digitized commercial recordings by John and Frances Reedy were posted by enthusiastic vinyl aficionados of the Bluegrass/Country/Honky-Tonk/Rock-a-Billy persuasion. The playlist includes:
- "Knockin' on Your Door" (Jalyn 213 recorded as John Reedy & Danny Roberts in Dayton, OH in 1965 or 1967)
- "You Take One Step-He'll Take Two" (Starday SEP 199 recorded as John Reedy & the Stone Mtn. Trio in Nashville, TN in 1962)
- "I'll Fly" (Starday SEP 199 recorded as John Reedy & the Stone Mtn. Trio in Nashville, TN in 1962)
- "High Up in the Kingdom" (Starday SEP 199 recorded as John Reedy & the Stone Mtn. Trio in Nashville, TN in 1962)
- "Somebody Touched Me" (re-release of the original 1949 recording Twin City Records 1021 on the 2013 "Authentic Rare Bluegrass, Volume 3" compilation)